Tessa Saunders is a Family and Systemic Psychotherapist.
Tessa has extensive experience of working with children and families since 1993. Tessa has practiced within the NSPCC, children’s social care, child and adolescent mental health and the independent fostering sector.
Tessa has worked in private practice with individuals, couples and families across the age range.
- PG Diploma in Systemic Practice
- MA in Systemic Teaching, Training and Supervision
- BA (Hons) Social Policy and Administration
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Attachment Narrative therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
- Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)